Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Check Out My (Almost Finished) Work Space



Office Reno.jpg


Holy cow! What a mess! Although it's hard to tell from these photos, it's almost done. This is what it looked like a week ago. Since then we've installed the rest of the desk, which is super awesome. That long panel along the ceiling on the left is my super gigantic dry erase board. Above the desk in the back right is a giant pinboard. And now, if only it would be warm enough for the stain on the bookshelves to dry, I could put away all those boxes of books stacked everywhere. I'm starting to think a Kindle or an iPad might be a good idea.... sheesh. But how do you get the highlighter off the screen?

And, btw, don't you just love a cool collage? I mean, I coulda got all geeky and stitched the photos together seamlessly, but then it wouldn't have looked all cool and stuff. When I was in college I spent some time studying David Hockney's photo collages. They're really cool. But don't take my word for it, check this one out. I think I wanna make a big collage like that soon. I just need a victim, err, subject. Know anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Cool, wish i had a "place" in my house to call my own. Did y'all get our X-mas card??? Love, Sheri

    ReplyDelete