Sunday, November 21, 2010

Savannah Engagement Session Sneak Preview

Hi there internet friends. It's really late and if I was the least bit responsible, I'd be in bed by now.... BUT, these photos are so awesome I just had to show you one! I'd like to introduce you to Kayla and Cody. These two are the sweetest couple you will ever meet. We had a great time today in Savannah taking their engagement photos. I've got so many great photos to show you now! Although, tonight I'm only going to show you one. But it's a really good one.

Savannah Engagement.jpg


So here's the breakdown:
Gas for round trip to Savannah: $100. Three cups of coffee and a bag of pistachios to stay awake while driving: $7.23. Getting the shot perfect in camera: PRICELESS.

And for those of you who have been paying attention (good job!), the sunrise family portrait has been postponed because a family member was unable to make the trip home this weekend. What do you wanna bet after they see this I'll get a phone call?

Thanks Kayla and Cody for a great afternoon! It was really fun hanging out with you both, and I can't wait 'til your wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment