Saturday, October 30, 2010

EJ and Anne: Marietta Engagement Session

This morning I met EJ and Anne for their sunrise engagement portrait session at the Marietta Square. They also brought along a special four legged guest to have his portrait made as well. I have to say, this was one of the most fun sessions I've ever had. We had a great time running around the area finding neat places to make photos. They had a special request to get a shot with the train rushing past in the background, but naturally the train wouldn't come until we were more than a block away from the tracks. When we heard the horn blow, we had to turn and run back to get the shot. It was a good thing we had rehearsed the pose already, because there was no way to talk over the sound of the train coming by. But EJ and Anne were troopers and nailed the pose right away so all I needed to do was concentrate on my camera to get the variations on the shot that I needed. Then, after the mad sprint for the train shot, the ice was broken and we got busy making some awesome photos. I really want to thank you guys for a great morning! Congratulations on your engagement. You are a beautiful couple.

Engagement Portrait 1.jpg


Engagement Portrait 2.jpg


Engagement Portrait 3.jpg


Engagement Portrait 4.jpg


Engagement Portrait 5.jpg


Engagement Portrait 6.jpg


Engagement Portrait 7.jpg


Engagement Portrait 8.jpg


Engagement Portrait 9.jpg


Engagement Portrait 10.jpg


Engagement Portrait 11.jpg


Engagement Portrait 12.jpg


Engagement Portrait 13.jpg


As always, gentle reader, I want to thank you for looking at my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment