Thursday, September 16, 2010

I've been keeping things from you


Hi again internet. I hope you will forgive me, but it's true, I haven't told you everything I've been up to with my camera in the past few months. It's time to come clean.

This week will be brought to you by the letter "W". Some words that begin with the letter "W" are: Wedding, Wedding Cake, Wedding Ring, Wedding Album, Wedding Photographer, and Wedding Portraits. So, by now you may have guessed what I've been up to, I've been photographing weddings. Yes, it's true. I'm adding weddings to my list of services, so I've spent some time in the last few months learning the ropes under the wings of some wonderful, very experienced local wedding photographers. Today I'm going to share a few of the photos that I took during some of the weddings that I assisted Joseph Aczel Photography. Be sure to click that link and check out Joseph's work, because he's really an amazing artist and a super nice guy too. I've learned a lot working with him.

Wedding Photography 6.jpg


Wedding Photography 1.jpg


Wedding Photography 2.jpg


Wedding Photography 3.jpg


Wedding Photography 4.jpg


Wedding Photography 8.jpg


Wedding Photography 9.jpg


Wedding Photography 10.jpg


Wedding Photography 11.jpg


Wedding Photography 12.jpg


Wedding Photography 13.jpg


Wedding Photography 14.jpg


Wedding Photography 5.jpg


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment