Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rachel's Rockin' the Frock in Jefferson

Hello again Internet friends. Somehow it's been a long time since I've been here. Nonetheless, I've been a very busy 'photographist', and I've got a lot to share with you in the next few entries. First, I'll start with Rachel. This is Rachel's big modeling debut, and I think you will agree with me that she is simply gorgeous. We thought it would be really fun to do a Rock the Frock style session and have her get all glammed up. Just take a look at how stunning she is. (Note to Rachel's moms: Y'all are in trouble.) And I also want to give a huge thanks to Tanya Morris of the White House Hair Salon in Jefferson for doing hair and makeup for us. I can't praise Tanya enough, and I'm really excited because she and I have a couple more treats for you to see in the next few weeks, so keep checking in!

Rock the Frock 4.jpg


Rock the Frock 2.jpg


Rock the Frock 7.jpg


Rock the Frock 6.jpg


Rock the Frock 8.jpg


Rock the Frock 10.jpg


Rock the Frock 5.jpg


Share this with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment