Thursday, August 26, 2010

Heavenly Inspiration: Atlanta Portrait Session


Hiya Internet. Today I bring you something different. That's one of the things I like best about photography. I almost never do anything twice. But I digress....

[Ahem.]

Today I bring you something different. (I said that already? Sorry.) The photos I am posting today are from last week's portrait session with one of my favorite people in the whole world. This is my friend Heavenly. Yes, that is her real name. I don't use aliases here, just first names. Heavenly is, like her name implies, one of the most wonderful people you will ever meet. She's a beautiful young woman, but her real beauty is on the inside (seriously!). We've been promising to do some photos for a long time, but she's a busy lady, what with school and her cool job as a DJ at that radio station in downtown Atlanta (don't have permission to tell you which). I don't think I need to tell you that this is somebody to look out for. I sure hope she remembers us little people... :-)

So here's a few of my favorites so far. This first one is for her Mom. See? She's still your sweet little girl. I apologize for the last one though. She made me do it.

Fashion Portrait 4.jpg


Fashion Portrait 2.jpg


I looooove the attitude in this one.

Fashion Portrait 3.jpg


Fashion Portrait 6.jpg


Fashion Portrait 7.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment