Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Savannah Newborn Portrait Session

On Sunday I drove to Savannah and visited Molly and Clay and their ten day old, super sweet, teeny-weeny James Cooper, also known as Coop. Coop wasn't very impressed with my visit, so he slept through the whole event. I was still content to snap away and we had a great time making Coop's newborn portraits. Here are a few of my favorites, and there are many more to come, as well as another surprise in the next few days, so be sure to check back!

Newborn Portrait.jpg


Savannah Newborn Portrait 2.jpg


Savannah Newborn Portrait 3.jpg


Savannah Newborn Portrait 5.jpg


Savannah Newborn Portrait 6.jpg


Savannah Newborn Portrait 7.jpg


Savannah Newborn Portrait 8.jpg


Savannah Newborn Portrait 9.jpg


Savannah Newborn Portrait 1.jpg


Don't you just looooove black and white? Thanks for looking, and be sure to check back for the surprises I have for you this week!

1 comment:

  1. These photos are simply stunning! I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete