Saturday, June 12, 2010

Neat New Stuff!

I'm really excited about my new DVD packaging! I know this isn't an exciting location shoot with beautiful people, but humor me, dear internet. I'm a nerd and I think shiny things are cool. So, introducing my new DVD packaging....

Now, when you order a slideshow or a digital album of your session, you'll get this fabulous, beautimous, stylish case with a custom printed DVD inside. How super awesome is that? (Save your applause for the end please!)

The cases are made of durable, untinted, recyclable polystyrene. They're sleek and thinner than traditional DVD cases.

IMG_2227 - Version 2.jpg


They are hinged and have a thumb lock opening mechanism. The corners are rounded to withstand drops better.

IMG_2269 - Version 2.jpg


The DVD is custom printed at the photo lab. No sticky labels to peel off inside your expensive BluRay!

IMG_2285 - Version 2.jpg


And just when you think it can't get any better.. we can even put cool stuff inside the hinge! This one has heart shaped glass beads, but there are so many fun things we can do with this!

IMG_2307 - Version 2.jpg



So, thanks for humoring me, dear internet... I'll post some photos of pretty people soon, I promise!

1 comment: