Sunday, February 1, 2009

Introducing... Me?


“The Optimist proclaims we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the Pessimist fears this is true.” ~James Branch Cabell, The Silver Stallion, 1926

Sometimes life can be a great contradiction. You would think that losing my job would have been more traumatic for me. After all, I’ve invested 15 years of my life into becoming a world class decorative artist. That’s a lot of time and energy, and not just a couple of gray hairs.

BUT, on the contrary, losing my job was one of the most liberating moments of my life. A giant weight is suddenly lifted from my shoulders and I find myself unexpectedly lighthearted and hopeful.

I believe that now is the perfect time to move, or actually return, to my fine art pursuits and fully become the artist I always intended to be.

The journey starts here...


No comments:

Post a Comment